Enhancements are Prefixes and Suffixes that are randomly generated to most items in the game. They give bonus stats to the item in question, with the Suffix determining what stats are given, and the Prefix determining the value of the bonus.
- Broken - Decreases Damage on weapons and Defense on all other non-weapon items.
- Normal - The item holds no bonuses and does not display a Prefix or Suffix. A regular item.
- Uncommon - Minor stat bonus.
- Rare - Higher bonus than an Uncommon Prefix.
- Epic - Higher bonus than a Rare Prefix
- Legendary - Best Prefix to obtain. Higher bonus than an Epic Prefix.
- Speed - +Speed, increases rate in which weapon attacks. Only occurs on weapons
- Damage - +Damage on weapons, +Defense on armor
- Wild - +END, +AGI
- Vampire - %Lifesteal
- Stranger - %Lethality
- Wall - +END
- Archer - +AGI
- Wanderer - +STR, +INT
- Wicked - %Spiritleech
- Harmony - + WIL
- Warrior - +STR, +END
- Hawk - %Crit
- Mage - +INT
- Jester - +INT, +AGI
- Rogue - +STR, +AGI
- Crafted Armor
- Crafted Weapons
- Droppable Armor (i.e Firefly Mask etc.)
- Droppable Weapons (i.e Dusk Dagger, Pyramid items etc.)
- Droppable Charms (i.e Jungle Leech)
- Droppable Rings (Level 60 or over only)
- Rings [under level 60]
- Gems [ALL]
- Tools [ALL]
- Capes [ALL]